Surf Surf

Shows potential. I got a little chuckle at "how are you even breathing?". The problem is that this is too much like every other parody video, aka, not really being a parody of anything. There's no punchline, you're just presenting us with something that happens in the game. The punchline is essentially "that happened". Anyone can do that. I'll work on one right now:

You know how in pokemon, when you use the HM "Cut", it takes the pokemon one swift chop to knock down a whole tree, but in real life, cutting down trees is significantly harder? What's up with that right? *insert sweet sweet youtube money here*

But I digress. I'm only telling you these things because I can tell you're going to be of much higher caliber than parody content creators usually are. I'd love to see more. Just keep trying harder and harder.

HDRevill responds:

Thanks for the feedback and kind words pal, it really does mean alot! :]

Pikachu, Get In The Ball. Pikachu, Get In The Ball.

Decent composition, but poor animation and a single joke managing to be both incredibly predictable and poorly executed. In fact, there's really no joke at all. The punchline is "HA, violence".

Man's Perfect Date Man's Perfect Date

Very insubstantial, but your animation shows potential. Fairly predictable joke, but it looks nice.

Sonic Epoch ep 12 Sonic Epoch ep 12

Well, this took a lot more effort than these things usually do. I guess the best thing to do would be to break it down short by short.

Fine Blue Ass: Very poorly animated, and with Family Guy itself being not that funny, replacing the characters with Sonic and Tails is pretty weak.

Beating Off Eggman: It took me probably 15 seconds for me to realize what it was exactly Amy was doing with the margarine, because she was in the foreground the whole time, appearing to be at least 2 feet away from Eggman. The animation was so poor that I honestly thought she was just doing a little dance.

Sonic Rollin': This one actually shows potential. I actually came pretty close to laughing the first time Amy's head bobbed into frame. Then after the joke happened like, ten more times, it got old. The video would have been a lot funnier if you cut it off at that first bob, so you leave it to the viewers imagination. And you would have had to do less work.

Amy's Hawt Dress Up: Saw the "lol the naked one" joke coming a mile away. very choppy drawings and outfits.

Vote 5 the Movie: Pretty self explanatory.

So overall, just try harder with your own jokes, and there's potential.