All 4 art Reviews

Redraw Redraw

Very cute! I'm fond of your style, and you've definitely improved over the course of two years. I can't wait to see more.

Lucozeid responds:

thank you very much!

Janine spanked by the pool Janine spanked by the pool

Cute! I'm not too big on the black filter. I don't think it really fits the poolside feel. Also the foot anatomy needs work. Otherwise, It's very fun and I love the color. Also, deep end.

She be Chibi in pain She be Chibi in pain

Don't let the ratings get you down. I hate having to represent artistic opinions numerically. Because that's really all that happens, people get discouraged. You take away the numbers and suddenly people actually have to express how they feel about the artwork. But anyways I'm just rambling.

This is pretty rough, but I like where you went with this. I've yet to see chibi bdsm before, so there's an untapped niche. I think where it doesn't gel right, is you went with a fairly rough style, and chibi artwork and cartooning generally have very smooth and clean with a lot of thin linework. I like the color and the shading you added to the hair. I like all these little touches you add that show how much fun you're having, so keep at it. Don't get discouraged by the reviews. Try even harder! Keep topping yourself!

Fox Guardian Fox Guardian

The composition is wonderful. Keep practicing color and anatomy, and you're on your way. I don't have much other criticism than that, your art isn't perfect or anything, but it's really lovely! You have a lot of imagination, and your style is probably going to develop on its own as you work throughout the years. I'd love to see you progress.

Nekotfish responds:

Thank you for reviewing it!! No it certainly isn't perfect XD and I will personally find something to dislike in all my works, but such is the curse of being an artist lol.